Sunday 8 February 2009

Gurgaon life

Gurgaon, which is fondly called by the local people as Gudgave, is a small or rather growing up city. This city became a part of my life as i got my first job at aricent Technologies,here.Myself being from South India I knew that I will be having a tough time learning hindi in the first few weeks. I was yet confident that it i could manage because i was taught hindi at school days.Learning all the details of hindi grammer seemed almost impossible. when i passed my tenth class i was almost decided that i will not try hindi as a subject. I cleverly avoided hindi during my higher secondary schooling too. well now , i have got my training location here in gurgaon.But still there is light at the end of the tunnel, because there is a chance for getting posting at bangalore or chennai.

1 comment:

രഘു said...

you lost your pen in Gudgaav or what?